The Stuff!!!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The dawn of the dreaded day
Have u ever dreaded a particular day in ur life which u know would come to u some day, but still had been waiting for it well prepared (atleast mentally) only because u didn’t want to embarrass yourself in front of yourself. I just had been doing that for the past 167 days and the day finally came.
As usual I returned home early that day and that evening at around 5 pm I got that call that had been eluding me for close to 6 months, much to the envy of my friends who got it rather early. The caller was my senior project manager who announced the verdict, “I have a project for u.” I was not sure and still am not sure whether to smile or to sob.
The next day I got a call from my new PM who announced that I would be working under him on a not-so-alien platform. I thought I was a bit relieved before he again said that however the interacting technologies would be quite alien to what I trained under. I finally fought that thought out of my mind and now all I want is to get into the earliest bus that leaves the office each time. After all my day starts at 6 pm.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home